India Gate Mogra Basmati Rice is budget-friendly for everyday use and makes ordinary meals delightful.
It is defined by its broken Basmati grains and distinguished Basmati aroma and texture. For those who prefer a value-for-money product for daily consumption, this distinctly aromatic and flavorful variant will take care of your inclination and make every meal memorable. Despite the grains being broken, they elongate up to three times their original length when cooked.
Grown and harvested in the north-western foothills of the Himalayas, this Basmati rice helps fuel your body with the essential vitamins and nutrients. It is aged for a minimum of 1.5 years which results in better volume, fluffiness, and yield.This aging process also imparts the distinct Basmati aroma and taste to the rice.
All India Gate products are produced with international quality standards, cleaned, sorted and packed in superior, hygienic and state-of-the-art facilities, completely untouched by human hands.
- Slender grains with good elongation
- Has a distinct Basmati aroma
- India Gate Regular Choice Rice is aged Basmati rice for daily use
- India Gate Regular Choice Rice is made from pure and authentic harvests originating from the heart of basmati growing land of India — The Terai region of north-western Himalayas
- Has Pearlescent white grains that do not stick to each other or break when cooked